Friday, August 23, 2013

Next five in the 30 day drawing challenge.

Robbie and Me
 The day that the challenge to draw a couple came, I took a picture of Robbie and me.  He wasn't too cooperative about it but I managed to edit and add a little something special around us.

Inspiration
 I was stuck on what to draw for my inspiration so I just wrote words that all started with "F."  Drawing off-off-the-cuff isn't easy these days because I'm always pressed for time. These words represent what I usually draw.
Turning Point
 Truly, a turning point in my life was when I became a mom.  I no longer had extra time to work on art, my career, and my house.  But I feel I have a wealth more inspiration that I did before children.
Mermaids
 One day, I could draw anything and since my daughter loves mermaids, I spent that day drawing my own version of a mermaid.  She loves it and wanted to keep it.

Niagara Falls
I have big plans to visit Niagara Falls with my family when Will is a little older.  I've never seen it and since living in Wisconsin allows an easy road trip, that's where I would like to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment