Monday, August 19, 2013

And more drawing challenge...

Liz, Mike, Will

This is the next selection of 5 drawings from my 30 day drawing challenge.  My accomplishments have been many but none have made more of an impact than becoming a mother to three beautiful children.  Ask any mother where they take pride and most will say, "With my kids."

Doodle
One of the 30 days was just a doodle day so I created the drawing above.  It kind of reminded me of a flower or plant when I finished it.  I tend to draw more organic shapes than geometric shapes.

The Walking Dead
I wouldn't say that I'm a huge fan of "The Walking Dead," but I do enjoy watching the show.  The real reason for me drawing this picture on favorite-tv-show day was an excuse to try my hand at drawing zombies.  Again, I wanted to play around with lettering.
Heros, RRR, Stache
I had to create a comic one day and even though I taught my students how to do storyboards, comics, and animation; I never really sat and drew my own.  I struggled with this and came up with the above.  I think it would look neat as CGI.

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
I was stuck for my favorite movie so I just went for my favorite movie title.  I thought that walking jeans would look interesting as a drawing.  Behold.  The above is my final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment