Tuesday, August 20, 2013

30 day drawing challenges the needs and wants.

Something I Miss
 I never thought that I had spare time when I was childless; but looking back on it, I had more time on my hands.  Now, I beg for that kind of time.  Staying up until two in the morning was nothing then and now it's agonizing since my kids get up in the morning.  I love my kids, I just wish for a day or two a year where I didn't have to be wrapped up in their needs and wants.

Something I Need
 The day I drew this, we were out of milk and it's not easy just hopping in the car to go get milk when I have to pack three children up to go anywhere.  I called Robbie and asked him to pick some up on the way home.

Something I don't like.
 At first, I wanted to draw a cigarette since I despise Robbie's smoking. But I truly loathe not knowing what will happen next.  I maybe unorganized most of the time but I like a fool proof plan for my life, especially when it affects my kids.

Something New
 Robbie bought a new glove and set it beside me to draw when this challenge came.  I didn't mind drawing it but I'm not sure that I'd draw a baseball glove again.

Something I Want
I still haven't figured out how to use my talents to support my family.  This continues to be a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment