Tuesday, August 13, 2013

More of the 30 Day Drawing Challenge.

Favorite Animated Character
When Beauty and Beast was released by Walt Disney Studios, I absolutely loved Belle.  She was a book worm, tender hearted, and gorgeous woman who got her prince in the end.  She was able to look past a person's appearance to find his or her good nature and I could see myself being friends with her.

Favorite Candy
 I can't help but like Almond Joy.  If I get a bag of the minis, I indulge and that isn't good for anyone's waistline.
Favorite Fairy Tale
I couldn't think of any fairy tale the day this challenge came so I drew the glass slipper from Cinderella.  I like the fairy tale but can't say that it's my favorite at the moment.
Family Portrait
 I wanted to create more a representation of my family instead of a realistic portrait.  I like the design of the lettering.
Favorite Plant
My grandmother's favorite flower was the ditch lily and an aunt of mine told me this after I got married.  I designed our invitation with a tiger lily and my bouquet had tiger lilies.  The vibrant colors were so attractive to me and I am in awe that I share this with my grandmother, a woman I barely knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment