Monday, August 12, 2013

Finally some drawings scanned...


My Favorite Animal
I finished up my 30 day art challenge and have started a new one.  I would post all of the pictures of that challenge in this post but felt that would be overwhelming to scroll down through all of the art.

The top one is my favorite animal.  I would prefer never to own a fish in my life for I killed one in college and cried over it even though it lasted one day.  Never give a pet to someone without consulting with them.  One of my friends had this goldfish he won at a carnival that was about half a foot.  I thought the thing was beautiful and graceful.  As a little girl, I watched my uncle's fish and felt the same way.  I associate with fish in the sense that they are graceful when they swim and seem light, fluid, and uninhibited.
My Favorite Book
I wouldn't say that this is my absolute favorite book but it is a book I like and I love the words.  The overall theme that I received from this book is to take a chance.  I'm currently heading into a year without a job other than being a full-time mom and I'm taking control of the situation with some of my dreams.
My Best Friend
I hurt my best friend from college and haven't talked to her in two years.  I've attempted to reach out to her at least five times and have not heard back from her.  I wish she knew that I was there for her if she needed me to be.

My Favorite Food
I'm in love with junk food but love how fruits look drawn up.  Sometimes I pass on chocolate for the exotic flavor of a banana or the sweet flavor of an orange.
My Favorite Place
This is an aerial view of my in-law's boathouse.  Jumping off the dock into 10 to 16 feet deep water does unnerve me; however, watching the amount of enjoyment my kids have here eases the fear enough for me to have a good time.  Plus, I love jetting across the water on a jet ski or in a boat.




No comments:

Post a Comment