Saturday, December 20, 2008

White Christmas...

I had a sneak in a picture of my husband and daughter before Christmas is here. Elizabeth is already interested in helping us wrap gifts. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Season's Greetings to all.

I also thought that I would sneak in a couple of photos inspired by the holidays that are again still life. My way of trying to get an interesting picture with my camera and get really close to the subject. I have to practice what I preach to my art students when they are taking pictures.

And who could resist such a "Gift" under the tree. Her Great-Grandma Hancock called her "God's Child" because she was born on Sunday. She's definitely an angel since she is the keeper of our star.

I'm hoping to get some more of my drawings and paintings online. Things are slow with school in full swing and a family to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment