Saturday, December 13, 2008

More old work...

I dug through some of my old college work. I kept many things and I remember a professor of mine saying that I can't be my own best collector. Maybe someday, someone will like some of it and want to buy it.

For now, I'll showcase it. Mind you, I did the following drawings when I was about 20 or 21. With my new family and teaching, I haven't been able to draw much of my own concepts these days.



Bald is Beautiful: This was supposed to represent vanity.


Mothers and Daughters: I have always had a wonderful relationship with my mother and I wanted to represent that.



My Mask: I was co-teaching with colleagues and we were focusing on masks.



My Feet: Drawn from a picture I took of my feet.

Can you keep a secret?: My roommate/friend and I at the time weren't talking to each other at the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment