Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bowling with my in-laws...


Elizabeth trying her hand at bowling. Must get it from her dad.

I won't lie; bowling is not my thing. Instead of bowling, I decided to take pictures until my daughter wanted her mother - yep, she's a mommy's girl right now. I did a little editing on many of the pics. Hope you enjoy.


Sarah (my brother-in-laws girlfriend) had the right idea. Chill out with a beer. I also caught my brother-in-law, Steve, in action; patiently waiting his turn. I can't resist getting pics of bowling shoes.


I captured pics of Robbie's aunt and uncle with their youngest daughters. How cool is this couple? They are expecting their seventh child. I wanted to get all of their kids bowling - but sometimes I take some bad pictures before I get some good ones.


I captured my sister-in-law, Corry, getting her ball. And I had to take pictures of Corry's shoes and her god daughter's shoes.



Occasionally, my brother-in-law, Dai, does some interesting things. I just happened to capture this one digitally.


I also captured a moment between my daughter's godparents, Cris and Nick. They are the proud parents of the little guy pictured next. He came to my sister-in-law Cris and her husband early but we are happy he is here and healthy two months later for Christmas.

1 comment: