Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shoes have a soul and a sole


I never thought that I would actually find myself taking still life photos again since in college I hated it when it was a class assignment. I was always a people or places kind of photographer. But my daughter's things just have so much color. Her shoes can tell a story. Many were handed down. She isn't walking yet so she isn't wearing them out and getting her to wear them can be a chore.

Photography is not my strongest medium but since time seems to be an issue and my daughter's development creates problems with materials, I stick to digital work. Someday I'll get back to my illustrations.

Oh and yes, I had a snow day today from school and got teased from my husband for not shoveling him out of the driveway. So I have the pleasure of finally updating my blog. Tis' the season to be shoveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment