Monday, December 15, 2008

Daughter Day...









Saturday, Robbie worked on his car so I put my daughter in a car that we got from one of his uncles. Don't let her fool you, she liked the car when I zipped around the yard with it. She just didn't care for the way the snow felt cold (it was 35 degrees F).
Last night I took a couple photos trying out lighting situations with my darling daughter and I grabbed a back drop. Cheap studio set ups were my thing in college, especially when learning to take photos of my artwork. Course, I had to be quick since my daughter wasn't thrilled about me behind the camera instead of holding.
By the way, not a huge WI Badger fan but my in laws are fans of many Chicago teams (Cubs, Bears...) so I thought I should represent by buying Elizabeth a Badger outfit.

1 comment:

  1. I am making a free blogger directory to help people promote their blogs. If you would like to be listed just visit my blog and follow the directions.

    http://promobloglist.blogspot.com/2008/11/if-you-want-your-blog-listed-here-just.html

    ReplyDelete