Monday, May 11, 2015

Sellz trial...

Recently, someone asked me through my eBay account if they could use my Santa images for something since they couldn't draw a lick.  He or she was looking specifically for black folk art and couldn't find any.

I am as white as a sheet of paper but feel that skin tones must work for the folk art pieces I create and this interested party found one of my black Santas.  I responded after thinking about it and resolved that I wanted to keep the piece of art in tact as art.  Mass production would cheapen it and I fear losing my copyright to it.  But it did give me an idea.

I do have an Etsy account and remember how many people actually used it to sell digital downloads.  I will not be using Etsy as my selling platform right now because of my extremely tight budget.  So I have done my research and am trying out Sellz.  I will be using this on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and here.  This is my very first image and my trial run.  Please enjoy and come back frequently for updates as I try to post something at least twice a month.
Buy this on Selz Selz powering ecommerce websites

No comments:

Post a Comment