Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cousins...

Yesterday, I took pictures of my daughter for her 9 months. Right now it's getting harder for me to keep her sitting still long enough to snap a few shots off. She obviously really likes her mommy time - and I can't say that I don't miss her when I'm working during the day.

My husband, daugther, and I went to my husband's parents so we could help celebrate his dad's birthday. I wanted to take more pictures but again, Elizabeth could barely let me go. I managed a picture of her wearing these glasses that came with Dai's Nerf gun.

I also tried to snap a few shots of her cousin, Tyler. Elizabeth dwarfs Tyler. I was grateful to hear that he is now 7# 4oz. which is 1 oz. higher than Elizabeth was when we took her home from the hospital after she was born. I take it as a good sign for the rest of his future. Before I know it, both will be running around playing and fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment